Social Security Fund Assigns 29 Health Institutions for Healthcare Services

Kathmandu: The Social Security Fund(SSF) has started assigning health institutions for health care services to its contributors. SSF has made it mandatory for the contributors from 11 different regions, including the Kathmandu Valley, to seek treatment only from the designated health institutions.

With the launch of the online services for medical treatment claim, SSF has requested to get treatment only from the health institutions affiliated to SSF system from July 17. The Fund has also informed that expenses reimbursement will not be available while undergoing treatment from health institutions other than those prescribed.

According to the fund, 20 percent of the fee for receiving medical treatment must be borne by the contributors themselves. And the rest 80 percent will be paid by the SSF itself. The reimbursement will be made under the annual limit under healthcare services.

The fund has assigned health institutions for all the three districts of Kathmandu Valley, Birtamod and surrounding areas of Jhapa, Industrial Area of ​​Morang, Rajbiraj and surrounding areas of Saptari, Hariun and surrounding areas of Sarlahi, Birgunj and surrounding areas of Parsa, Jitpur, Simara, Kalaiya and surrounding areas of Bara, Bharatpur and surrounding areas of Chitwan. The health institutions have been identified for 11 areas including Bhairahawa and surrounding areas of Rupandehi, Kohalpur and Nepalgunj areas of Banke, Banepa, Dhulikhel and surrounding areas of Kavre. Employees and workers who contribute to these sectors must undergo treatment from the institution specified by the Fund.

The Fund has identified Helping Hands Community Hospital Chabahil, Teaching Hospital Maharajganj, Kovid 19 Hospital Veer Hospital, Orthopedic Hospital Jorpati, Drishti iCare, KMC Sinamangal, Patan Hospital and Manmohan Memorial Swayambhu for the Kathmandu Valley.

Comment Your Feedback :

Related News